Benefits Of Our Body Oils
Essential oils are plant extracts that are made by steaming or pressing the flowers, leaves, bark, or fruits of a plant to extract its essence. Lavender, peppermint, tea tree, and lemon oil are among the most popular types of essential oils, recognized for their topical and aromatherapy benefits.
Maintains Healthy Skin
A key benefit of body oils? It's free from any essential oils or added fragrance, as well as anything hidden, synthetic or artificial. Each ingredient in the Body Oil has been chosen to perform a specific function for your skin - and all of the ingredients are listed in full on the front label so you know exactly what you're giving your skin.
Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Looking after your skin is very important, but this should never be at the expense of animals. We have not and will never test on animals. Our Body Oil is certified Cruelty Free with Cruelty Free International and is registered as Vegan, meaning you're making a vegan choice and are part of the bigger mission to end animal cruelty.
Our Finest Product
What are Body Oils?
Body oils are one of the most versatile types of beauty products you can incorporate into your wellness routine. They can help hydrate and rejuvenate your skin (even taking the place of many lotions), while helping you relax. Body oils typically include a combination of carrier oils and essential oils. Carrier oils include plant oils known for their skin benefits, such as apricot oil, almond oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil.
we love it when you love it
Beneficial Body Oils
9 Key Body Oil Benefits
- High in Antioxidants
- Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
- Enhances Calm
- Boosts Memory and Concentration
- Increases Energy Levels
- Burns Calories
- Detoxifies the Body
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Improves Cholesterol
Certification from health organization
Our Finest Ingredient
Benefits of Essential Oils:
Essential oils are often used in aromatherapy, a form of alternative medicine that employs plant extracts to support health and well-being.
- Essential oils are most commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy, in which they are applied on the body through various methods.
- The chemicals in essential oils can interact with your body in several ways. When applied to your skin, some plant chemicals are absorbed.
Popular Essential Oils:
- Peppermint: used to boost energy and aid digestion
- Lavender: used to relieve stress
- Sandalwood: used to calm nerves and help with focus
- Bergamot: used to reduce stress and improve skin conditions like eczema
- Rose: used to improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile: used to improve mood and relaxation
- Ylang-Ylang: used to treat headaches, nausea, and skin conditions
- Jasmine: used to help with depression, childbirth, and libido