What Ingredients Go Into Bath Salts?
Dead Sea Salt
Dead Sea Salt is great for your skin—it can boost skin health as well as treat various health conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. Dead Sea salt contains magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium, among other minerals. These minerals come with a host of benefits for a person's skin and health across the board.
Epsom Salts are a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate that comes from England. When dissolved in water, your body absorbs this compound through your skin, replenishing your body’s magnesium levels. Magnesium helps your body produce serotonin, a brain chemical that creates a feeling of calm and relaxation.
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Looking after your skin is very important, but this should never be at the expense of animals. We have not and will never test on animals. Our Body Oil is certified Cruelty Free with Cruelty Free International and is registered as Vegan, meaning you're making a vegan choice and are part of the bigger mission to end animal cruelty.
our finest products
What are Bath Salts?
Bath salts have long been used as an effective, easy and inexpensive way to treat mental and physical health ailments for people suffering from them. Essentially Young Bath salts, which are commonly made from magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) is made from Dead Sea Salts, are easily dissolved in warm bath water and used for everything from stress relief to curing aches and pains.
9 key Bath Salts Benefits
- High in Antioxidants
- Loaded with Magnesium
- Enhances Calm
- Boosts Memory and Concentration
- Increases Energy Levels
- Assists in Healing our body
- Detoxifies the Body
- Fortifies the Immune System
- Cures Skin Ailments
we love it when you love it
Featured Collection: Bath Sets
Health Benefits of Bath Salts
Most of us use bath salts as a way to enhance a relaxing soak in the tub, but bath salts are believed to provide several health benefits for people with:
- Muscle Pain and Stiffness
- Stiff, Aching Joints
- Circulation Problems
- Anxiety and Stress
- Skin conditions, such as Eczema and Acne
- Dry and Itchy Skin
How to use Bath Salts:
- Detox bath - A detox bath is generally made of Epsom salt. The minerals in a detox bath are believed to help remove toxins from the body to improve your health, relieve stress, treat constipation, and assist with weight loss. Magnesium absorption is another important benefit of Epsom salt detox baths. This may be beneficial to those with a deficiency, such as people with fibromyalgia.
- Muscle aches - Bath salts can help with muscle aches by relaxing tense muscles and reducing inflammation.
- Skin inflammation or irritation - Bath salts can be used to relieve skin inflammation and irritation caused by eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and athlete’s foot. The National Eczema Association recommends adding 1 cup of table salt to your bath during a flare-up to help prevent stinging when bathing. You can also use Epsom salt or sea salt to treat skin irritation and inflammation.
- Arthritis - The Arthritis Foundation recommends soaking and stretching in a warm Dead Sea Salt bath to help relieve stiff and aching joints and for relief of muscle soreness after exercising.